Via Astropixie comes this item of win:
But it doesn’t say how I can get one!
And how would 1984 open? “It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking 9 + root(9) + 9/9.” Not quite the same ring to it.
Links to this Post
- Links of the Week (2008/01) :: cimddwc | January 5, 2008
- Pages tagged "bad" | January 6, 2008
- Talk Like A Physicist » Blog Archive » Ultimate clock for a physicist. - you gotta have this : Physics, math and Pi clocks | September 27, 2008
- What Time Is It? (pics) | Whaza.net | May 4, 2009
- Extraordinary Clocks and Watches | Gulali Blog | May 7, 2009