This picture of a crater from Mercury came out a little while ago, but I’ve been busy. Better late than never. Check it:
What do we make of this?
1) Mercury is copyrighted. Everyone says Mercury looks like the Moon, but the Moon is actually several hundred million years younger than Mercury. This means the Moon is in violation of the law.
2) Some say this looks like a telephone in the crater, but that’s silly. Who has a phone that looks like this any more?
3) Ralph Rene and Bart Sibrel are right (scroll down a little bit to "Note R").
4) The feature is actually a U, not a C, and therefore Mercury is kosher.
5) It’s an angel. Hey, it looks as much like one as this does.
What do you see? I mean, what do you C?
Links to this Post
- n-rd » Blog Archive » C is for Cookie and that’s alright with Mercury. | February 1, 2008
- Isnochys » Blog Archive » Kopiergeschützt und Gelacht | February 4, 2008
- UriShare - Mercury is copyrighted | February 6, 2008