A woman in South Carolina says she sees Jesus in a piece of toast.
Not wood bark, or an oil stain, or an insect’s carapace, but an actual honest-to-FSM piece of toast. Just like old times.
But the thing is… the woman who found Jesus in her toast is, I think, a little optimistic. Because if she flips it over, it ain’t Jesus. Could it be…
Or at the very least, it’s the collective Martian insect soul from the end of "Quatermass and the Pit".
Tip o’ the chef’s hat to BABloggee Seth Hensley. Picture credit: MIKE BONNERemail@example.com
Links to this Post
- After Jesus on toast, now an image in a plastic lid « Athena | October 9, 2009
- Stephen Hawking's Initials in the Big Bang's Echo | Surprising Science | February 9, 2010
- The Allah Egg | March 29, 2011
- Confirmed: Jesus Is A Republican! « The Erstwhile Conservative: A Blog of Repentance | July 18, 2011
- Sciencebod’s 3D Problem « Shroud of Turin Blog | January 30, 2012