Now, don’t get me wrong: San Francisco is one of my absolute favorite cities ever. I love it there, I loved it there, and moving away from that area was a tough decision (I still miss driving over the Golden Gate Bridge, which I will always think of as my bridge). And it’s not like Boulder doesn’t have its share of New Age goofiness.
Did these scientists talk to the moon? Tell her what they were doing? Ask her permission? Show her respect?
You know what? We did ask the Moon first, but being a gigantic ball of lifeless rock, it didn’t answer back.
Tip o’ the tin foil beanie to John Schroer.
Links to this Post
- of lunar exploration and irate astrologers « weird things | June 10, 2009
- Yeah, I heard the same sort of craziness. « Communion Of Dreams | June 11, 2009
- Kaguya: pretty pictures and, apparently, torture « The Cosmic Web | June 11, 2009
- Those Left-brained Folks Just Don’t “Talk” to the Moon Enough. « The Carbon Fibber | June 12, 2009
- of lunar exploration and irate astrologers | weird things | August 30, 2009