Regular readers know that Dr. Joe Albietz sits in very rare company — among people I call heroes. He is smart, wise, funny, a great doctor, and he cares passionately about not just saving lives, but saving those of little kids: he’s a pediatrician who works at a pediatric intensive care unit in Denver.
I don’t use arguments from authority, but Joe walks the walk. He has a tremendous amount of experience dealing with children and their illnesses. And that’s why when he talks about why vaccines are so important, everyone should listen.
If you think vaccines are an evil conspiracy, are designed to make us sick, are filled with toxins, are a bad thing, then spend 6 minutes and 53 seconds educating yourself.
Because you’re wrong.
Links to this Post
- Dr. Joe Albietz on Vaccination | Rationality Now | October 8, 2009
- Dr. Joe Albietz on Vaccination | Digital Chum | October 8, 2009
- tcSHILLINGFORD.org » Blog Archive » The case for vaccines | October 8, 2009
- Tales from the Tubes — 09/10/09 | Young Australian Skeptics | October 9, 2009
- How Quickly We Forget | October 9, 2009
- Weekend sendoff: TMI? | October 9, 2009