Just a quickie:
1) Today is the birthday of actress Amanda Peet, who is a pro-health hero of mine. Here’s why:
2) Jenny McCarthy is still spouting dangerous nonsense about vaccinations, autism, and health, this time on that notorious font of anti-reality, The Huffington Post. Orac takes her down as does Mike on his weekly Skeptical Rant.
3) I’m very pleased that the website Immunize for Good is now live! This site, put together by my good friends at the Colorado Children’s Immunization Coalition, is one-stop shopping for reliable, accurate information about vaccinations. Why should you vaccinate your kids (and keep up your boosters)? What do parents say? What are the facts? Immunize for Good is the link that should be at the tip of your clipboard when anyone asks these questions. Got friends, family, acquaintances who are new parents. Send them to Immunize for Good. Please. Especially point out the Fact or Fiction section. Just doing that can save lives.
Links to this Post
- The Anti-Vaccine Fraud: It Gets Worse | Blue Wave News | January 12, 2011
- The Anti-Vaccine Fraud: It Gets Worse « The One World Focus | January 14, 2011