You know what you don’t get enough of? Hearing me blather on about astronomy and skepticism on a Sunday. So you’re in luck: I’ll be doing two interviews on Sunday:
1) At 6:00 p.m. Eastern (US) time (22:00 UT) I’ll be on Star Talk Radio with my old pal and all around cool dude Neil deGrasse Tyson, and my new pal, comedian and all around cool chick Leighann Lord (we’re the three on the left of that pic with producers Helen Matsos and Leslie Mullen on the right). We’ll be dissecting the science in science fiction movies and basically having a good time with it. You can listen to the show when it airs, but keep in mind we pre-recorded it when I was in NYC last week for NECSS.
What I will do, though, is listen along when it airs Sunday, and then I’ll be on Twitter making dumb jokes and snarky comments as usual. So join me there and I’ll answer your questions if I can.
So there you go. Mark your calendar! Twice!
Links to this Post
- I love Phil Plait! You can't miss this. No. Really! You can't miss this. | Monicks Unleashed | April 15, 2011
- Galaxy Cb Radio | CB HAM AND SHORT WAVE RADIOS | April 16, 2011
- Radio interviews now available | Bad Astronomy | moregoodstuff.info | April 20, 2011
- I love Phil Plait! You can’t miss this. No. Really! You can’t miss this. | Monicks: Unleashed | July 3, 2011