It’s a tough time to be a science fiction hero. Just look at the headlines for proof!
First, there’s this:
Honestly, that’s not surprising. He does seem to get into trouble wherever he goes. So misunderstood. But it would’ve been interesting to know where the TARDIS materialized in that situation.
This next one though is clearly her own fault:
Not that I blame her. I’ve spent many an hour alone in an observatory, and I imagine the Astrometrics Lab on Voyager wasn’t that much more entertaining. Hey Janeway, maybe this wouldn’t have happened if you had let her use the Holodeck more!
When I’m getting the mid-afternoon drowsies, and looking for a comfortable, warm, cozy place to take a nap, what could possibly be better than… the impact crater-scarred surface of the Moon?
This may be the greatest blanket throw in the history of blankets. Who wouldn’t want to cuddle up in a little regolith?
- WANT Part XII: Earth Globe Fire Pit
- WANT Part XI: To boldly slice
- WANT Part X: The TARDIS. A REAL TARDIS!
- WANT Part IX: Levitating TARDIS edition
- WANT Part VIII: Zen and the art of Apollo maintenance
- Want: Part 6
- Want: Part V, lunar furniture edition
- Want: Part IV
- Want: Part III
- Want: Part II