Of course I want one of these!
It would give me something to eat while crawling through service corridors looking for the cat.
Tip o’ the sawed-off shotgun — for close encounters — to Wil Wheaton.
- WANT Part XIII: Moon throw
- WANT Part XII: Earth Globe Fire Pit
- WANT Part XI: To boldly slice
- WANT Part X: The TARDIS. A REAL TARDIS!
- WANT Part IX: Levitating TARDIS edition
- WANT Part VIII: Zen and the art of Apollo maintenance
- Want: Part 6
- Want: Part V, lunar furniture edition
- Want: Part IV
- Want: Part III
- Want: Part II
If you think there is a better horror movie, ever, than The Thing, then you are wrong.
It is that simple.
And now, if you dare, you can get a Thing of your own.
Oh man. If any enterprising BABloggee has a spare few grand lying around… I would place that in front of my door, and really really hope a burglar drops by.
Tip o’ Kurt Russel’s cowboy hat to io9.
I love creative people.
[UPDATE (March 2012): In the meantime since I posted this originally, my lovely wife bought me this lamp, because she is teh awesome.]