· The “Father of the internet” says the Web will run out of IP addresses in 2010.
· Chances are, if you’re reading this, you spend 25 percent of your time doing personal tasks online at work.
· Dear Sarah Palin: In case you hadn’t noticed, a village in Alaska is melting.
· Record Set Out of this World: Yves Rossy flew in a jetpack 22 miles across the English Channel in just ten minutes. We take longer to blow dry our hair.
· Attention investment bankers looking for work! Consider the green industry: In 20 years there will be as many as 12 million jobs in the alternative energy business, up from over a million today.
· Scientists conclude blondes really do have more fun. So does that mean they’re also more qualified to be Vice President?
· “Horny goat weed” could be used to treat erectile dysfunction. On the upside, it has fewer side effects than Viagra.