• Bangladeshi newspapers get punked, bigtime (and for once, it wasn’t even deliberate).
•Worst excuse ever for underage sex? Or best?
• Do science raps ever get old? The answer: no. Maybe this one about the swine flu will, er, go viral.
• Sure, some people are more vertically challenged than others, but height actually varies very little among humans, compared to other species… and scientists still aren’t sure why.
• Is global warming forestalling an ice age?
• A hair-brained idea? Gel does wonders for your coif, and now it may be able to fix your brain, too.
• Do you sue Yahoo? This woman tried to but was unsuccessful; she didn’t like the links that a search of her own name brought up.
• Bottoms up! An unsuspecting man found a decaying frog inside his can of soda. No word yet on whether the animal croaked before or after it somehow slipped into the beverage…or what stage of drinking the soda the dude was in when he discovered the critter.
Discoblog: Robot Model Struts the Catwalk in Japan
Science Not Fiction: Hungry Robots. What Could Go Wrong?
Discoblog: New Humanoid Robot Shows More Emotion Than Some Humans