1. First, a post from the past: Why the gods will not be defeated.
2. Weird search query of the week: “coon and friends.”
3. Comment of the week, in response to We live in utopia – part n:
I thank Dave @8 for the name of Lewis Kay; I’m almost entirely innocent of television, even in its YouTube incarnation, and I wondered. Yes, he’s brilliant, especially the incidental pantomime. And just to show exactly how far my ignorance extends, who’s the guy he’s talking to?
4) If you’re a liberal, how do you feel after the elections? Are you angry at Barack Hussein Obama? As a not too politically engaged person, at least in a conventional sense, I’m always a touch interested in the extreme reactions after losses/wins.
5) And finally, your weekly fluff fix: