1. First, a post from the past: A prayer for the Emperor.
2. Weird search query of the week: “what it means to be a turk”.
3. Comment of the week, in response to Latitudes and continents:
Why are you reviewing Physical Geography for Fourteen Year Olds? Back to the genetics, please.
Sorry, I’ve just realised. You’re poking fun at the provincialism of your fellow Americans. Naughty boy. Subtle, but naughty.
4) So what do you think about the ‘arsenic aliens.’?
5) And finally, your weekly fluff fix: