I’m in a hurry right now, and won’t be posting much this week. But, I thought I’d dump some of the ADMIXTURE runs I have. This is one with 80,000 markers, and Eurasian populations, Papuans and Mozabites. I removed the New World and Africa to constrain the variance space. This time I’ve labelled the ancestral components, but do not take them totally literally. I think in the future I might just remove the Kalash to see what happens. This is K = 7. Not too busy, but I think enough K’s to separate out the various West Eurasian groups. Additionally I’ve put the genetic distances, Fst, below, and, visualized them on an MDS. Nothing too surprising.
|Northeast Asian||South Asian||European||West Asian||Kalash||Southeast Asian||Papuan|