Next week, I’ll be attending The Clinton Global Initiative in New York City where heads of state, corporate leaders, philanthropist and social entrepreneurs will convene to discuss innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing problems.
The four action areas this year are:
- Empowering Girls and Women
- Strengthening Market-Based Solutions
- Enhancing Access to Modern Technology
- Harnessing Human Potential
I will be blogging and tweeting (#cgi2010) from the conference. You can also follow CGI at:
1. CGI YouTube page: http://www.youtube.com/cgivideos
2. YouTube Interview with President Clinton: YouTube’s CitizenTube project: http://www.youtube.com/citizentube
3. CGI Webcast: Webcast channels and schedule at http://live.clintonglobalinitiative.org. Includes all “stage” sessions during the Annual Meeting.
4. Twitter: The official hash-tag for this year’s meeting is #cgi2010