Video is now available from the L’Oreal USA/Discover Magazine Congressional briefing I moderated in September. I’ve posted part 1 of 4 below and you can watch the entire event here.
- Russlynn Ali, Assistant Secretary, Office of Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education
- Dr. Shirley Malcom, Head of Education and Human Resources, American Association for Advancement of Science (AAAS)
- Pr. Joan Steitz, Sterling Professor of Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry, Yale University
- Pr. Sara Seager, Ellen Swallow Richards, Professor of Planetary Science, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Sheril Kirshenbaum, Research Associate at University of Texas at Austin’s Center for International Energy and Environmental Policy, Author, and Blogger for Discovermagazine.com (Moderator)