As a Christmas present, here’s something I’ve been working on over the holidays – Neurubiks.
It’s a free puzzle game. The brain is broken. Can you can restore neuro-harmony?
- A bit like a Rubik’s cube, but less annoying.
- Millions of possible puzzles.
- Easy to learn – just click on the blobs.
- Neuroanatomically accurate.
- Perfect for killing time while running fMRI analyses.
If you like it, hate it, find bugs or have any suggestions, please let me know in the comments.
If I knew Flash, I would have programmed this in Flash. If any Flash developers like Neurubiks and are interesting in helping develop it please do get in touch.
Apologies to the color-blind. The game is all about colours I’m afraid. Let me know if you have any ideas for making it more color-blind-friendly.