• Anthrax drama! As the Feds close in on a suspect for the 2001 attacks, the top Army microbiologist foils their plan by committing suicide.
• After a frantic search, officials finally locate the source of the notorious salmonella-laden peppers—though not before over 250 people were sickened and two died. But did the FDA’s poor communication with states during the process reveal an even deeper management problem?
• The New York Times Magazine delves into the psychology and habits of Internet harassers.
• And, just in time, China relaxes some of its limitations on Internet access for journalists covering the Beijing Olympic games.
• And, in a bout of litigiousness put to good use, Connecticut, New Jersey, Oregon, Pennsylvania and New York City plan to sue the EPA to force the agency to start reducing pollution from ships, aircraft, and off-road vehicles.
Links to this Post
- credit repair ct | December 17, 2009