1) Post from the past, One Nation Under Gods, and Mitt Romney, over before it began.
2) Weird search query of the week: “false jewish genetic studies racist.”he
Very busy week. I don’t have time to look for past posts and I haven’t been reading the comments closely, so I’m skipping those.
1) Weird search query of the week: “why, according to christian, did foragers become farmers?.”
2) And finally, your weekly fluff fix:
1) I haven’t been feeling very well the last few days, and don’t have the energy or interest to go trolling through my archives. So I recommend you read Steve Brenner’s Does Arsenic Really Exist in the DNA from GFAJ-1?